Some interesting inventory

greg g

Jeez, reminds me of the late 60s-early 70s when these could still be found on the back row of car lots. Neat stuff.

9 minutes ago, HotRodTractor said:

I'm ready to go wheel and deal on a fleet. I'll even take that Power Wagon hiding in the middle of the back row there just be a nice guy. 

Latch onto the panel truck when doing so....make it worth your while....pizza, six pack and a phone number that may or may not still be current....lol

I'm eyeing up all the trucks too. If I could walk up right up there, I'd be driving something home. The mid-30's sedan has my attention too. 1935 Plymouth maybe?

They just need a Chevy implant  with trans/ axles --- and you still get a worthless car worth way to much!  ?

Maybe some Fiat motor transplant?  ☠️

DJ

Edited by DJ194950
Add Fiatttttt!

4 hours ago, keithb7 said:

I'm eyeing up all the trucks too. If I could walk up right up there, I'd be driving something home. The mid-30's sedan has my attention too. 1935 Plymouth maybe?

I think it's a dodge. Grill looks a little fancier than a plymouth

4 hours ago, DJ194950 said:

They just need a Chevy implant  with trans/ axles --- and you still get a worthless car worth way to much!  ?

Maybe some Fiat motor transplant?  ☠️

DJ

Put it on a YJ frame and call it good. 

Was a fellow here who had a Jeepster with a turbo four out a Volvo 760.  Without the big lump of cast iron up there it went and handled pretty well.  Had the four speed with the OD he also swapped the Volvo seats into it. He carried his canoe around with it. Think he used the Volvo rear end also.  He put some mustang 2 stuff up front replacing the planar pieces.  So it had discs all around and was lowered up front.  Was just a summer thing so no top or side curtains.