My Dad

1940plymouth

I got a call this morning at 7am from my younger sister saying that the nursing home Dad was in had called saying they were transporting him to the ER as he was unresponsive. I got to the ER somewhat after 8am, the Dr told me that the next hour would be critical as to what happened. Dad passed away at 9:20am peacefully.

He was a good man, and a good Father, and will be missed.

You all have been part of my extended family and I had to share this with all of you.

Bob

post-2100-13585363184445_thumb.jpg

Bob, sorry to hear the news. I know you and your dad shared some old Plymouth time together and that is special. Your dad had a good long life and you have to celebrate that. However, it is always hard on the family even when not totally unexpected. You obviously have some great memories of your dad and those never go away. All the best in the coming days.

Sorry for your loss Bob, yes this is your extended family, and my Family and I send condolenses to you and your family Bob.

You and your Father enjoyed a lot of rides in the "Wayback Machine", and I am sure many many fine memories throughout life. Take care Bob, and our thoughts and prayers are with you.....Fred

Thanks everyone, I honestly appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

One thing that I remember about Dad, since I got the "Wayback Machine", that I would like to share........

We lived two hours north of here at the time, Dad came up to visit for the first time since I had gotten the car, I was proud and couldn't wait to show him and take him for a ride. To my chagin, he said to me in these exact words "Bobby, what in the hell are you going to do with this, they were junk when new and still junk today" I have never forgotten that, but when I asked him if he wanted to go for a ride, he smiled and said yes, and off we went.

We moved down here a few years later, five miles from Dad's house, and in those 18 plus years that we have lived here, he has never refused a ride in the old Plymouth, which were many.:)

Thanks again,

Bob

Bob, I am very sorry to hear of you Dad's passing. Please understand that I know how you feel and you are not alone. You have friends across the world that wish you peace and comfort right now. The memories you have can never be lost and his legacy lives on in all his grandchildren.

Peace