7th Annual Clements Tailgate BBQ......

48Dodger

Here are a few pics - all 249 of them!

Thank you to Tim and everyone who helped make this the best ever.

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/goldkoch/library/?sort=2&page=1

If you're registered with photobucket feel free to add comments such as names of people and make/model of vehicle.  I'm sure many others would appreciate this.

_MG_5455_zps5766ed5c.jpg

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/goldkoch/library/?sort=2&page=1

Hope you enjoy.  It was a terrific day

Edited by Bob_Koch
  • Like 4

GREAT bunch of photos  THANKS FOR SHARING

Thanks Bob for us that couldn't be there those 249 pics were the "next best thing to being there".   Looks like a great turnout with a lot of really great trucks.  Thanks .  Mike

Here are my photos of the faces, fun, and vehicles of this year's 2014 Clements Tailgate BBQ. About eighty photos. It was a fun and interesting day, and the technical lore you pick up at this event is priceless.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-9K3VQ/

• Like 3

My dad and I had a GREAT time! Will have to get there earlier next year (and with my truck!). What a bunch of great guys (& gals!), and oh yeah, some pretty nice trucks too. Enjoyed seeing Paul's famous "fire" truck, it was looking pretty hot...one of my favs was the two-tone green '53 and I have a particular fondness for the numerous old "pasture lilies" that decorate Tim's yard, a testament to the years of service provided by these fine old trucks. Really enjoyed meeting Forum friend and fellow C-truck owner Merle Coggins and girlfriend Michelle, and so many other Forum members and enthusiasts who help make this the great forum that it is. And what a beautiful place for a bbq.

Thanks Tim!

Ralph & Glenn Pearce

1953 Dodge Two Tone

Edited by Rguy
  • Like 1

Dang missed the BBQ this year after going to the last 3.  :(

Slipping and fell in the garage and hit my head on a can friday afternoon, OUCH!. Lots of blood and ended up with 10 stitches and 2 black eyes After 4 hr. in the ER made it home at 10:30pm.

So I thought it best for me and a friend to not go.

Sounds like I missed the biggest yet! And Best!

Next year. Ya I'm doing fine now.  ;)

Doug

• Like 1

I have to admit that the only thing that's better than looking at BBQ photos on the forum is actually being there! I am only sorry that I am not able to do it more often.

You're a big fella with a big heart Tim, and a perfect event host as well! My hat goes off to you for the great things that you do to get us MOPAR enthusiast's together. The experience for me was even more exciting as I was finally able to put a face to the names of some of those people who I have chatted with on the forum over the past few years. I trust that my Aussie ascent was not too difficult for those in attendance! 

We made our way back slowly to Hank's place over the next two days as we had a number of 'tourist' destinations to visit on the way. I now know that Yosemite is an amazing place. I look forward to venturing around SoCal for the next week with Hank and Blanca before I return back to Oz on Monday.

Edited by Desotodav
  • Like 3

Tim...awesome job this weekend!! sorry I did not get my butt up there earlier...I was up but all the last minute stuff creeped up on me. Thanks to Merle and all the guys that crawled over my date ( don't tell Michelle) on the trailer to help ID her. It was great meeting y'all and I plan on making this an annual ritual!

It's so nice to know there are other Pilot House freaks out there as I almost thought I was on an island for a while there. Great bunch of folks and happy I made the trip. Maybe next year I'll have one of my beasts on the road...we can only hope!

I have a friend that is interested in next year...has a woody and another 4 or so Mop's....all restored.

I have about 125 pics and will get em posted as soon as I figure that all out.

Tim....you are a great host and a great guy! Glad I was able to meet everyone I believe this will get bigger each year so look out buddy!

Thanks again!!

Kevin

Bluzhog53

MOPAR OVERLOAD!

Thanks Tim, your family, and all the fellow "club members" ... I had a lot of fun as usual, and so did my GF and her folks. 

It was sure nice to meet some of the other members, especially those from out of state / out of country.

I also enjoyed looking at all the photos too, thanks Mark and Bob.

Perfect size for the grand kids to dissect when they get bored on a camping trip. I have one in the deep freeze and I'm on the lookout for a couple more. I like to have two, so each grand kid has one.   

Hi y'all

Just lettin ya know I posted another bunch of pics from the BBQ....feel free to enjoy em and add comments to the pics. Let me know how you liked em!!

Kevin

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/Kstop57/2efb9763e76713bcf64180823910a367_zps268519c6.jpg

Hi y'all

Just lettin ya know I posted another bunch of pics from the BBQ....feel free to enjoy em and add comments to the pics. Let me know how you liked em!!

Kevin

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/Kstop57/2efb9763e76713bcf64180823910a367_zps268519c6.jpg

I can only open 1 picture

Finally back home after my coast to coast trip.  below are the pictures I took on my trip out to CA.  There are some post BBQ pics as well.  Enjoy!

http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/ggdad1951/library/Clements%20BBQ%202014