Last Ride of the Year ????

Happy 46R

Last year the weather cooperated and I was able to take a ride on Christmas Eve with no snow and mild temperatures. (-3 Celcius) This year I am not so sure as we have already had a skiff of snow that has thankfully gone and some colder temperatures. I try to run the car right up to snow so will have to keep a close eye on the weather. Today was around 6 degrees with only a light breeze so I headed out to inspect some of the SPOOKTACULAR creations around town. Caught this one as it was being set up so hopefully the halloween weather on Thursday does not include the rain scheduled for 4:30 local time. Happy Halloween everyone.

IMG_4097.jpg

I know the feeling, while we rarely lose any time for driving the car, today was so nice I just said heck with it all and took the motor bike out for a good long cruise, blew through a tank of gas....now I think I will take mums out for supper and call it the weekend complete.   This really does not mean much, the AC is still running for the house.  

Edited by Plymouthy Adams