10TH ANNUAL CLEMENTS TAILGATE BBQ Clements, Ca.

48Dodger

3 hours ago, Brent B3B said:

No mistake Bob, we didn't drive the B4 down we trailered it. :)

Although I drove it on and off the trailer.... LOL

image.jpg.3cce0788ed5446c0fe058317750612f9.jpg

I now know what your sneaky plan is Brent....

You brought both rigs down so Tim and all the BBQ attendee's could help him paint both your trucks!

You sly dog:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bobacuda said:

Brent - You are a smooth talker.  You obviously talked pflaming into painting your tow truck.;)

image.jpg.3cce0788ed5446c0fe058317750612f9.jpg

Yeah. Funny thing, we went for burgers and I left the keys in the ignition for two hours and nobody touched it! :P 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

I now know what your sneaky plan is Brent....

You brought both rigs down so Tim and all the BBQ attendee's could help him paint both your trucks!

You sly dog:D

Hehehe,  maybe......  :D

Don't let this truck stop ya from coming next year..... We will bring the Dakota  or "other" to pick you up :)

On March 25, 2017 at 1:58 AM, Desotodav said:

Only about 9000 miles out of my jurisdiction! Maybe I'll keep a few work items (souvenirs) in the car for our trip before I post them off to Dan at NYPD?

All is good Davin! I took matters into my own hands tonight  :D

image.jpg.66f4b6538794094f64468e20c293c1fa.jpg

I don't anticipate any more incidents....... LOL

• Like 1

Brent you already got yourself in bad doo doo before the party even started?

You could have at least waited till Saturday!   Off to jail you go........

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brent B3B said:

All is good Davin! I took matters into my own hands tonight... I don't anticipate any more incidents....... LOL

Oh no... hope you just stopped off for a meal & ran into them - better that than have dealings with them because of a towing your old truck to the Q incident.

Hank & I were in Burbank today...  we sure have an interesting story to tell around the fire pit on Saturday night... and yep we have photos!

• Like 1

Wednesday, working with improving my wiring, I shorted out one wire and smoked a few more as a result. So must abandon driving my truck to the Q.  Don Jordon will pick me up on his way and up and back, so I won't have to miss the event. Thanks Don!  So the Q now has a new motto, "No man left behind"! 

• Like 1

Ahhh....  Nothing starts off the day like a road trip!  I am scrambling to load up.  The ground is soft and I may not be able to bring everything that I wanted.  My loading tools are sinking into the soil.  Oh well, I will bring what I can for you guys to paw over...

Enough gabbing, get packing!

• Like 2

What a day of clean-up....I can't thank everyone enough for the work being done!

The wind is blowing (20mph).....the dust is flying...not to mention talking numerous breaks to talk about trucks! lol

Tomorrow? Sunny 75 degrees and 4 mph "wind"......:)

48D

• Like 1

Where's the white castle photo from? One of the really early ones around here got moved a few blocks down and preserved. It was a jewelry store for quite a while.

Tim,

I hope all is OK to bring the New owner (not me) of Marty Bose's 47 Bus. Cpe. just sold to my friend -to the BBQ to meet the Mopar truck crew? :)

Just a couple of hours to spend though as he does tax work and is very busy!

Marty has been fantastic as the (selling) owner as there was a carb. dripping fuel after the drive home (about a hour freeway drive home). He drove that hour to my house this morning and did carb. work to fix the problem!!!! Thanks Marty!!! Too nice! :D:D

Marty was also invited by my friend to come to the BBQ also.

Marty will be there if family commitments allow at last contact we had today,

Hope to see him there, one hella of a person!

DJ

Edited by DJ194950
  • Like 2

We are just south of the split above the I5 and CA99....  Lodi here we come!  

We left at 11:00 AM.  I wish that our oldest wasn't in school today..  LOL

I brought some goodies for you guys to paw through....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Young Ed said:

Where's the white castle photo from? One of the really early ones around here got moved a few blocks down and preserved. It was a jewelry store for quite a while.

Internet

Long day of prep and fun with Brent, John and Tim!  Merle and Jeremiah decided to round out the day at the firepit.  This CST kid is going to bed!

• Like 2

Should be in Lodi by 2:00 AM, forgive us if we seem a little bit tuckered out...

• Like 2