40 plymouth pickup finally home

Young Ed

After more than a decade Dads 40 plymouth pickup is finally back from the shop. He and I trailered it home this morning. Its been a long time coming since its been painted and just needing assembly since 2005. The shop owner had a heart attack and other health issues so he can't do much now. He did manage to get it as done as Dad had asked him to. From this

40PlyPU.jpg

To this

DSC05253.jpg

Finish assembling. Needs wiring, lights, interior, bumpers, instruments, etc Fred missed the other part of your question. Because we managed to get there and back in 4 hours it was $50. Otherwise $70 for the day.

Edited by Young Ed

It's good to hear he got it back finally. Hopefully you got all of the little bits that tend to get missplaced over the years being disassembled. Now you and he can tinker with it and get it road worthy. I'd love to see it when I come up there next July for the WPC meet.

Merle

nice, how about a shot from the rear?

I intended to do so but after we got back and returned the rental trailer I was pressed for time. I will get some the next time I'm over to work on it.

It's good to hear he got it back finally. Hopefully you got all of the little bits that tend to get missplaced over the years being disassembled. Now you and he can tinker with it and get it road worthy. I'd love to see it when I come up there next July for the WPC meet.

Merle

Besides the restored loose parts we got 2-3 boxes of stuff so hopefully everything is there. You may just see it in attendance at the July meet.

• 4 weeks later...