New shop sign

40plyrod

My wife was in town shopping today and picked up this sign for me. She said that she thought it would be prefect if I put it on the shop door. My only concern is which side of the shop door she thought I should put it on and which side I should be on.  :eek:

post-2834-0-22401100-1454118064_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

pflaming, on 29 Jan 2016 - 9:51 PM, said:

The sign is for Ford and Chevy people. LOL

eeeeeeeeeeeer.....lets see Chat 1-28-2016 PM with two other members and did not one PP himself says, going to install a Ford 5.0 in my surburban....OR.....are we yet flip flopping another time.....withdrawn, you  don't have to answer that...

eeeeeeeeeeeer.....lets see Chat 1-28-2016 PM with two other members and did not one PP himself says, going to install a Ford 5.0 in my surburban....OR.....are we yet flip flopping another time.....withdrawn, you  don't have to answer that...

He did say it, Tim, I was there.  Maybe he's recovered his better senses now!

• Like 1

Austin, were I to come to my senses, I would have to flip flop or as the politicians do waffle again! On a side note. I researched that V8 swap and the benefits I was seeking are not there. A 230 cu in flathead, overdrive transmission, and a 3:73 differential will do want. And I have all three. For me it's a true trump card.

Since we are discussing flip flopping, " PP " will NOT receive any response from me henceforth, PF will work just fine or Paul. PP is a political term!!!!! Case Closed!!

Since we are discussing flip flopping, " PP " will NOT receive any response from me henceforth, PF will work just fine or Paul. PP is a political term!!!!! Case Closed!!

Sorry to hear that PP. I did not know that Political Participants had a stance on Patina. So is this your last Positive Posting Political Paul?

Sorry to hear that PP. I did not know that Political Participants had a stance on Patina. So is this your last Positive Posting Political Paul?

You forgot Painted Piggies

No offence intended - that is what I saw in the chatroom and I heard no complaints, so assumed it was a nickname. Didn't know it was something offensive. I'll be good from now on!

• Like 1

No offence intended - that is what I saw in the chatroom and I heard no complaints, so assumed it was a nickname. Didn't know it was something offensive. I'll be good from now on!

Don't let him BS you. PP stands for Patina Paul. We like to make up other meanings but thats the true one.

• Like 2

austinsailor, on 01 Feb 2016 - 9:28 PM, said:austinsailor, on 01 Feb 2016 - 9:28 PM, said:

Gene...it is quite unreal to think you can post a sign and take a shot at the Chevy and Ford folks and then at the same time make mention of putting a Ford engine into a Plymouth body and NOT EXPECT a shot to ricochet...just too fitting...just too funny

as Sheldon would say  BAZINGA

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

To my forum friends. This thread took a caustic turn a few posts back, for which I apologize. Concerning the PP nickname, on that I remain committed to shed. I went through high school with such and was too shy to object. I will NOT respond to that ever again!

To date I must get very involved in our sons marital problems for the sake of their two children.. Some of you know that we have cared for, fed, housed, etc them for years. For every hour their parents have spent with them in the past five years we can document six (6) hours of our time so that Chloe does not want to go home! Home she says is with Nana and Papa.

That burden is heavy, changes a garage fire into a mere incident, so I must be careful what I say for what I'm doing can impact how I say things. So with that, to ALL, have a good week. May be much less involved in cars for a while.

I hear ya Paul.

I remember your wife telling me at the BBQ 2 years ago, she hated that nickname. lol

I also remember your G'kids because they come with you to the BBQ. Good kids for sure. 

To stay on the OT topic.......greeeat sign! Of course I couldn't put it on my shop door cuz, well...I have to get in..... :lol:

48D

• Like 1

48dodger, on 03 Feb 2016 - 10:14 AM, said:48dodger, on 03 Feb 2016 - 10:14 AM, said:

I hear ya Paul.

I remember your wife telling me at the BBQ 2 years ago, she hated that nickname. lol

I also remember your G'kids because they come with you to the BBQ. Good kids for sure. 

To stay on the OT topic.......greeeat sign! Of course I couldn't put it on my shop door cuz, well...I have to get in..... :lol:

48D

the dislike of the wife was the only story he ever relayed to me...am at a loss to understand the many years it has stood as a nickname on here and or what story to believe today.....and why I got e-mails and such signed PP   using it as a signature was to me, sign of acceptance..the latest message where he used the name PP himself as the originator of the e-mail was 1-22-2016..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

Paul has asked kindly several times to stop with the nickname, continuing to use it is bullying and will not be tollerated.  THREAD LOCKED, play well with each other children and respect each other, of face the consequences.

• Like 2