It's a girl!!!

moose

My daughter Scarlett Jane was born this afternoon. 8lbs 2-1/2oz 20in. Thought I should hand out a bunch of virtual cigars:D:)

Edited by moose___
spelling

congratulations Moose she will be in the garage with you before you know it handing you a tool.:D

Cheers Gareth.

Congratulations to you and your new family! Is this the first? Time to start shopping for tiny tools.

Thanks to everybody! Mother and daughter are doing well. The grandparents brought her older brother and sister for a visit earlier.:D

Well, the little lass finally decided it was time to make her appearance! Fantastic and what a great name! Best wishes to mom from us up in the old neighborhood. If I don't see you sooner, I'll bring a rack of brew down to the barn in a September and we'll celebrate some ;). Save a cigar for me!

OK, fine. I am proud. And apparently a bad speller. Used as a name it has two t's. Scarlett:D

post-2158-13585362618667_thumb.jpg