98 members have voted

1. 1. What Model our is your truck

• 1/2 Ton B
    • 3/4 Ton C
    • 1 Ton D
    • 1 1/2 Ton or larger
    • COE

Just wondering how many of each model here mine is a 1 ton

If I did it correctly you should be able to select more the one option if you have different model not sure what happens if you have 2 or more of the same model

Edited by oldmopar

1 ton , 2-1/2 and a 4 ton

Bob

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

Does my F-150 count?

Don, weren't you looking for a real truck not to long ago? You need a new project man! If you find a starter truck, I'll donate any extra parts and duck tape I have, so you can get into this poll. Its time to step up Coatney, "build the truck"!:D

48D

Don, weren't you looking for a real truck not to long ago? You need a new project man! If you find a starter truck, I'll donate any extra parts and duck tape I have, so you can get into this poll. Its time to step up Coatney, "build the truck"!:D

48D

My job will end mid year next year. If things go well I hope to retire at that time. I do have my eyes open for another project. Of course I should complete a few projects I have planned for my car before I get too many irons in the fire. And my retirement honey do list keeps getting longer.

49 B1B I finished the interior yesterday.....just lacking the bed and rear lights, tag, ect., then I am on the road. Looking forward to spending some afternoons just enjoying riding around. Joel

Your truck look great, Joel. I have a '48 b1b. Hope to have it on the road this spring, When I bought it 2 yrs ago I decided to paint it green cause I never owned a green truck or car and I'm ammazed how many green ones are out there. Maybe we should have a poll on colors. Bill

1947 1.5 ton (the door I bought from Reg is in, I just like this picture)

1959 1.5 ton (love this truck, it's the first one you see driving into my place)

1948 B1B yellow

1950 B2B primer

1948 B1B green

1950 B2B redish (I picked up a grille and fender for this truck recently)

1948 B1B wine truck (cut frame to shorten wheel base...not shown..waiting for delivery)

1.5 tons are yard art for now...well taken care of...the 1/2 tons are helping make one truck, but all have a shot at being a completed truck themselves someday. Its the 1950 B2B primer that's being buildt for Bonneville. Just thought I'd share.:D

48D

post-580-13585352547764_thumb.jpg

post-580-13585352548417_thumb.jpg

post-580-13585352548886_thumb.jpg

post-580-13585352549206_thumb.jpg

I have a '48 yellow (B-1?) that I just inherited from my uncle, I don't know a lot about these trucks yet, so I'm enjoying this forum for knowledge and info.

I'm looking forward to restoring it.

Good looking truck I think he would have been my favorite uncle ;)

Geez Reg.....with Black and White photos as the main reference, I had no idea there were so many yellow trucks.....

Remeber MonkeyTruck, you get into the next BBQ free!.....lol:D

48D