SEASONS GREETINGS

50net

Merry Christmas to all.  Predicted to be about 70 degrees here tomorrow.....I just might temporarily postpone the P15's hibernation and go for a ride.  Imagine that....a ride on Christmas eve in Pennsylvania.  I'd say that's pretty unusual.

Wayne

Edited by Oldguy48
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas to all.  Predicted to be about 70 degrees here tomorrow.....I just might temporarily postpone the P15's hibernation and go for a ride.  Imagine that....a ride on Christmas eve in Pennsylvania.  I'd say that's pretty unusual.

Wayne

merry Christmas  to all ..I know I will be taking my coupe to work in the afternoon in the ten years I've owned it this will be the first for a Christmas eve ride

Edited by halffast52
  • Like 1

it s inevitable that 2016 will be better than 2015 if not but for the increment of one....and knowing some of you guys...I sincerely hope that you don't get what you wish for...we will stay out of trouble a bit that way..

Fleasonmydog or what ever that phrase is...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas & a healthy, happy New Year to all. May your smallest problem this year, be your largest problem in the New Year

The weather is breaking all kinds of records here in the capitol region of New York. I might take my car for a ride this weekend. No S*#t No One Wants here yet, so no salt on the highways yet.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all the good people at the P15-D24 forum!

All you Friends of mine, I've never (so far) met in person. You are important to me.

Best wishes,

Uncle-Pekka

12390898_10208509546846353_7386915004580

Edited by Uncle-Pekka
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas, Happy and prosperous 2016.

Wishing a super health and many beautifull hours driving or working around the car.

Special thanks to everybody who is contributing regulary to this great Forum!

greetings from Belgium!!

remembering the Battle of the bulge and the Battered Bastards from the Bastion Bastogne!!

Franky

post-7447-0-64300400-1451041256_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and the best of a new year to come!

Thank you everyone for being here on this forum. Its has helped a lot having such a turn-to group of people that can get me thru any problem I come across.

I came up with a name for my car "Penny" !!

Merry Christmas!!

• Like 1