Just wanted to share

1940plymouth

This coming Friday it will be two weeks that I found out I have multiple myeloma which is a cancer of the bone marrow.  I had a biopsy of my bone marrow done that day and a full body pet scan this past Friday.  This coming Friday I will find out the results.

I have posted this on the POC Facebook page and for those who know me, I am always posting photos of Cooper and I being out and about with the old Plymouth, well this afternoon when I got the mail there was an envelope from Andy Bernbaum's.  Now I haven't ordered anything from them recently and didn't know what to expect.  I opened up the envelope and there was this great letter along with some neat Plymouth information.

I have attached the letter to share with each and everyone of you as it make me cry and my heart warm with the thought that old car people are some of the best people on the face of the earth.

I hope it will be large enough to read

Merry  Christmas,

Bob, Patty and naturally Cooper

post-668-0-30883500-1450289706_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

sorry for the news, i'll be praying for a manageable outcome and for you and your family.

and by the way, GOOD ON YOU ANDY BERNBAUM STAFF! :)

• Like 3

Bob, that is sad news to say the least. However, I know you always have a positive attitude and that is half the battle. Thinking of you and hoping for the best result possible. You have beaten the Big C once before and will again.

• Like 2

Thank God that life is not all about business-as-usual, without time for the human comfort we all need to feel.

Things like remembering the people who really matter, and telling them that they do.

Good luck to you and Cooper, Bob, and I hope the reports are what we all wish for. 

:)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to take time to thank everyone for their prayers and comments.  To Date I have had five chemo injections which seem to be working just fine.  No after effects of any kind with this chemo.  I go back this Monday for treatment # 6 of Chemo then on Friday I have blood work done, six vials of blood taken, and see my Dr for the results.  I have all the faith in the world in my Dr and of course the good Lord

Thanks again.

Bob, Patty and Cooper

• Like 7