Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

that is the west corner guard tower for one of the largest junk yard in the mid west...as for wet bar....wet everything when it rians...as for the flat screen....most anything dropped out of the window will end up flat..

I'm trying to figure out if that is supposed to be a large set of sunglasses on the front...

3 hours ago, DonaldSmith said:

That photo of the line of cars filing between the snowbanks- shocking!  The people in the first are are lighting up cigarettes!

Hah! You are ASSUMING those are cigarettes they are lighting!

• Like 1

IMG_20140709_153104.jpg   A civil engineer friend worked on the cable design of the new bridge. He told me that after the towers were completed,  government dignitaries were given an inspection tour. At the tour, then asked if an elevator was in the towers, answer no! They insisted one tower have an elevator and an observation deck on the top so they could show 'guests' the city from the tower. The engineers were overruled and at a price in excess of one million dollars and a four week delay in construction the elevator and deck were added. But the only way to access the elevator was from the water lever from a vessel. 

• Like 1

from the picture clipped from above...though hard to see, the very end car is a lowly P15 pushing all these others through the snow channel further evidence to this event is the exhaust only from the rear car...and that's how I read the crime scene...:)

Snowplow.jpg

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

I looked it up, interesting .

"Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette)" is a Western swing novelty song written by Merle Travis and Tex Williams,[1] for Williams and his talking blues style of singing. Travis wrote the bulk of the song.[2] The original Williams version went to number one for 16 non-consecutive weeks on the Hot Country Songs chart.[3] Recorded on March 27, 1947, at Radio Recorders in Hollywood