Go Seahawks!

JIPJOBXX

Of course I had to state that today since the Seahawks and San Francisco 49'ers  will be playing today at about 4:30 this afternoon.  It should be a great game if you like football and of course I support our Seahawks as I live so close to Seattle.  But I also support San Francisco as I was born and raised in the bay area and they had there practice field right in our home town.  So either way it will be a fun game and I hope I do not get to nervous watching it.  Jon

49ers baby!

Doug

Go 49'ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I knew the Seahawks would pull it off :lol:

I didn't watch either it as I was watching the Joey Bishop show. I'm not really a football fan at all.Maybe now just a little though. ;)

Seahawks are the Super Bowl winners!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not much of a football guy...but this is a huge game win for Seattle (last was 1979 Sonics) and it's the huge city wide  party I'm looking at!

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

I watched the game - kind of one-sided - Happy you folks in the Pacific Northwest have something to cheer about...I thought the Dorito commercial,"Cowboy Kid" was pretty good...lol