Members map

adam_knox

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is "wow." Never thought we'd have such a dispersement of Mopar lovers. All I know is that Washington state is representing! Tons of people over there! We got some loners in a few states ( and countries), we gotta recruit some neighbors for them.

Here's a list (on the left panel) of everyone who's tagged a location. The names on the top were the most recently added, bottom the pioneers! =) Members map list Eventually I'd like to make layers on this map so people can tag places of interest by category. For example, good repair shops, chroming joints, junkyards, etc.. And then another one for swap meets and museums and such.

Adam do you really think I'm going to disclose my secret junkyard locations? I'm off work the rest of the week might make the first junking trip of the year.

Its on the title bar of the window for me. We did it! 101!

Well, I'm still in there twice (which means we still have 100). Adam, any way you can take me out of the NW cornor of South Dakota?

any way you can take me out of the NW cornor of South Dakota?

But if I do that South Dakota will look rather lonesome!:P

Actually I'm currently unable to alter people's "tags," although the person making the tag has a one hour window to make changes or delete an incorrect tag. Working on finding a reliable map editor application to allow more customization, although the current one works very well for its intended purpose. In the meantime make friends with the fella in the NW corner of S. Dakota, heard he's a swell guy!:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just a friendly bump so the new members can see where their fellow Mopar neighbors are (instructions to add yourself are on the first post).

Meeting your fellow forum members definitely makes a fantastic memory. Don't be shy. We all at least have one thing in common to talk about! ;)

I just put my city, but not residence address, so when you zoom in

on the satellite map, what you get is downtown Joplin. Close enough

for government work, as they say.

I looked up our house on another map once and saw the house with

the 79 Toyota in the driveway.