Who’s Out Here Mopar Fans?

keithb7
Go to solution Solved by Los_Control,

I’m in Billings  Montanan tonight. Somewhere near Cheyene tomorrow nite. Denver Colorado Tues nite. I’ll be at the Rockies/Red Sox game!  Salt Lake City likely Wed nite this week.  Then we head NW up and back home to BC Canada. Thus/Fri/Sat. Boise. Ontario Oregon. Moses Lake ish and North to the border. 

Any Mopar fans here along that trail? Cold beer will cause me to stop, and have a visit over some old Detroit iron. 

If interested in a meet up let me know. 

Nowhere Montana today:

IMG_0509.jpeg.4a19535c7d50583d8d508f767e6e3ee2.jpeg

Edited by keithb7

I'm in Cheyenne. Be warned Cheyenne Frontier Days (worlds largest outdoor rodeo) is in progress this week.  Can always find a cold beer

Edited by LazyK

9 hours ago, Los_Control said:

All the way down in Texas here .... if you get lost and wander this far let me know ..... enjoy your trip.

Heck, if you wander far enough to meet up with Los, let me know, I am only about an hour and a half south of him, I'll head up that way.  Although today i get to drive to Sierra Blanca, got a job to do for the BP.

Too bad I'm a few thousand miles too far east.  Always cold beer to be had here, and/or hot coffee ("usually fresh").

23 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Although today i get to drive to Sierra Blanca, got a job to do for the BP.

Perhaps you already know of it, but there used to be a nice auto museum / collection in Van Horn, attached to a restaurant.  On the main drag towards the western side of town.  It burned down many years ago when I was still working in Fort Hancock, but not all the cars were stored there.  I'd heard it was rebuilt, but I haven't been back that way in forever to verify.  It was always worth a stop if I was in the area.

Slightly out of the way, perhaps, but I call little old Pomeroy, Washington home, and can muster up several tons of Detroit (and Los Angeles) iron, heavy to Ma Mopar.  Half an hour west of Lewiston, an hour and a quarter east of Walla Walla.  A selection of cold brews reside at the store, nary two miles away, ready to slake that thirst.

I even hear the heat may give us a break a bit later in the week, right on schedule for your trip through the area!

There are many friends here I’d like to meet. Many remain faceless with fabricated ID names. Lol. I get the feeing many of you probably know me pretty well. Thanks to YT. 😁

We are on a road-trip for 1 week. We are in Denver and a MLB game tonight.  We just arrived in Denver. Sorry @LazyK our travel schedules didn’t allow for a stop in Cheyenne this morning. 

Lots of neck snapping going on as we drive by heaps of old cars on people’s property. I’ve seen a few old Mopars for sale. Although I’m not looking to buy, I still like to look. 

@Sniper and @Los_Control if I was headed to Texas I’d make time to drop in. Sorry not this trip. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Yesterday's job was a 10 hour round trip, I could have driven to Denver in that time, lol.

I have been trying to time my chebby for 2 days now .... I'm just getting ready to wire wheel my timing mark and mask it off to paint it white so I can see it.

I don't get much done in just 10 hours   :P

• 3 weeks later...