2016 GNRS Show

49DODGEBOY

hope it does not rain when the owner is driving the car, No wipers attached.  ALso are the rear fenders in a flat or mat black. There seems to be no shine on the right rear fender.  But overall a nice looking car.

Rich Hartung

hope it does not rain when the owner is driving the car, No wipers attached.  ALso are the rear fenders in a flat or mat black. There seems to be no shine on the right rear fender.  But overall a nice looking car.

Rich Hartung

Looked like he had just redone the rear fenders, they were matte.

Nice car. It's a shame that we don't get to see more Mopars turned into early style customs. To me they are great candidates for restyling and don't get the attention that they deserve. Lots of people are so obsessed with the Ford Shoeboxes and Mercurys that it get's kind of old seeing the same types of cars all the time. I'm a custom car lover and can really appreciate a well restyled Ford or Merc but it's nice to see some diversity out there. Just my two cents.

Thanks for sharing,

-Chris

Nice car. It's a shame that we don't get to see more Mopars turned into early style customs. To me they are great candidates for restyling and don't get the attention that they deserve. Lots of people are so obsessed with the Ford Shoeboxes and Mercurys that it get's kind of old seeing the same types of cars all the time. I'm a custom car lover and can really appreciate a well restyled Ford or Merc but it's nice to see some diversity out there. Just my two cents.

Thanks for sharing,

-Chris

that is the main reason I sold my '54 "Belair"  to get my '49,   they (belairs)  were everywhere.........saw the '49 Coronet it was like......lets do something different...

I was there the last few hours Saturday and only saw a couple Mopars (will post pics soon). Previous years, I've seen quite a bit more.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing,

-Chris

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1520680461483711/

• Like 1

Once again, very few 40's - 50's Mopar out there. But wanted to share this one, was very clean and simple.

Not so sure about the "simple" aspect when it comes to the work he did,and then had the stones to cover it with high gloss black paint.

Once again, very few 40's - 50's Mopar out there. But wanted to share this one, was very clean and simple.

I saw this car at a car clubs (forgot which one) anniversary party in Ontario @Citizens National Bank Arena this past September, with a few other Mopars:

post-3672-0-18153200-1454389793_thumb.jpg

post-3672-0-81952000-1454389804_thumb.jpg

post-3672-0-12460000-1454389819_thumb.jpg

post-3672-0-15077000-1454389831_thumb.jpg

post-3672-0-42168300-1454389844_thumb.jpg

Edited by deathbound
  • Like 1

I got there late and think a lot of the cars outside the Suede Palace were gone. Here are a couple I did see....a 1933 for TodFitch for a little inspiration ( :eek: ) and a T&C, which I'm not a big fan of.

post-3672-0-40596700-1454390135_thumb.jpg

post-3672-0-16806000-1454390145_thumb.jpg

post-3672-0-72061000-1454390157_thumb.jpg

• Like 1