Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

Tucker Torpedo for sale on the hamb :cool:

Please copy the photos rather than give links to other sites. I'm very tempted to move all your ". . . on the hamb" photo links to the external site referral area. Especially this one which you have as "for sale on the hamb" which clearly fits the external referral area's intended use.

• Like 2

Please copy the photos rather than give links to other sites. I'm very tempted to move all your ". . . on the hamb" photo links to the external site referral area. Especially this one which you have as "for sale on the hamb" which clearly fits the external referral area's intended use.

If that's a motion, I second it! 

• Like 1

Don, I'm kind of slow on the intake this morning.

OK, Rudolph the Red nose reindeer gets a D in History for the second quarter, just before Christmas. Worse than the first quarter.

But I guess, if you have to explain it...   It will come to me in the middle of the night.

I am very much surprised the song is allowed to be played on radio. it is all about hazing and the authority figure (Santa) condoning such activity...not values to be glorified in a child's song.........if you can swallow an ounce of political correctness....you should choke on all the rest....

I was driving along when the key to knowledge and wisdom hit me. "...you'll go DOWN in History."  Of course; Eureka!  I had to explain it to my wife.  See, worse mark, down in history? Get it? A play on words.  Now that the conundrum is solved, I can go on with my life.

A few weeks ago I was trying to understand why in the children's song, the dog chased the cat, etc., the mouse chased the cheese, but the cheese stands alone.  Then I figured out the most plausible explanation:  Someone had cut the cheese.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help on Rudolf,  So did not get it.

Reminds of a statement my buddy used to say.

Why are Blueberries red when they are green??  Took me years to figure that one out..