Fuel pump heat shield

You'll have to ask Mark (ggdad) he is the author.

Hank :)

that model was done off my original shield and side by side they are identical. So whatever Pro-E kicked out for an angle, that's what mine was.

• 2 weeks later...
Which is the thickness of this shield? I only can see in the pic one bolt that will hold the upper front of the shield(exhaust manifold).In rear bottom I can not see where is this shield held.Thanks:confused:

So thanks.:D

• 11 months later...

Some what? Heat shields or drawings?

I should probably have a heat shield on mine. I just haven't got a round tuit yet.

Merle

the heat shield to fuel pump spacer specialty bolt.

Oh... My pump already has the heat sheild stud, just no shield. I guess I'll have to fab one up one of these days.

As soon as I get one of these... ;)

tuitround.jpg

well I did make a dxf and drawing to make your own that got put up on the Pilots Knowledge area...

well I did make a dxf and drawing to make your own that got put up on the Pilots Knowledge area...

Could we get the pdf and dxf files put into the new downloads area? That was the first place I looked before doing my unsuccessful search on the forums for this thread.

Thanks!

Could we get the pdf and dxf files put into the new downloads area? That was the first place I looked before doing my unsuccessful search on the forums for this thread.

Thanks!

Admins?  Webmaster?