Christmas morn, 2010..

Plymouthy Adams

Merry Christmas from white but pleasantly warm southern Alberta! Christmas dinner at my house with my 92 year old mom and 91 year old dad. My son, daughter/son-in-law and two grandsons will also be here. Nice four generation Christmas dinner. I am blessed!

Edited by RobertKB

Marry Christmas from Jon and Kathy out here in the rainy state of Washington! Got my wish last night and won the big lotto! No only kidding but it would have been nice if Santa would have just stopped those number over in Olympia Washington on my five!!! Happy Holidays and may peace and health be with you all. :)

Friendship.jpg

Thanks Tim!! And a Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Merry Christmas to all the forum members and especially our genial host, Gerald!

As Robert said, beautiful sunny warm weather here for this time of year...can't ask for better that's for sure.

For me, this has been so far and is continuing to be the best Christmas I've had for 20 yrs. It's just been a blast!

I hope everyone else is having a great one as well!!!

Almost belated "Merry Christmas" to all. It was a wonderful day spent with our daughter and grandkids and in-laws. We all got stuffed to the "gunnels" and enjoyed the visit. Cloudy and gray and spitting rain now and then, but not too cold. A very good day.