Interesting PH

DollyDodge

Had overlooked the fuel price sign. Diesel $2.84. Here in Oz it is AUD$1.12 per litre (3.78 to the gal) or aud AUD$4.23 GALLON. Not long ago our currency was on parity with USD, but now .75c so effectively USD $3.17. Quite similar which surprises me as I thought you guys had cheap gas/diesel.

One night in that thing and you'll be sure to get mange, hanta virus, and rabies.

Wow.......you could tell all this from a couple of photos of the outside? :huh:

Funny the thing I noticed was the big down spout. I like wood campers. Might build one for my truck at some point. Nothing this large.......but maybe something on a par with a large teardrop.

Jeff

• Like 1

Wow.......you could tell all this from a couple of photos of the outside? :huh:

Funny the thing I noticed was the big down spout. I like wood campers. Might build one for my truck at some point. Nothing this large.......but maybe something on a par with a large teardrop.

Jeff

Yup...especially after the "rat camper" comment mentioned earlier, haha...

Is that a down spout...or the exhaust pipe? 

After your nice wood tool box you built for your truck, I'd expect a camper for your next "accessory" project (not a 'rat' camper though)...

Definitely an exhaust-you can seeing making a turn towards the front of the vehicle under the cab.   I'd be interested in seeing how he did the tilt setup leaving the radiator support in place with the truss rods?   He must have had to do some serious bracing on the nose with those large hinges mounted on the frame rails.   Interesting vehicle-would love to see the inside of the living quarters.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh...

Now that would be a cool retirement travel mode for sure...my wife wants to travel in the future....I can see it with a Dodge Neon roundy round car on a trailer hooked to the back...I could go see my kids and not have to book a room for once....now that would be cool... :)...

Love love love the finish on it....I come from that side of the tracks...love to see an old truck that still looks it's age...kinda old and smelly like me..

thanks for sharing...

MikeC

• Like 1