Some Mopars at the Pumpkin Run

windsor8

What did they call those hub caps on the station wagon. Those weren't the moon caps were they? I remember them from high school. Can't remember what they were called. Getting old is not as much fun as I was led to believe it would be.

I'm over the hill and I still don't remember making it to the top. :eek:

Don aren't those a full moon? That makes the little ones the baby moons. Our neighbor is looking for a chrome set. He said all he sees around are the spun stainless ones.

Don aren't those a full moon? That makes the little ones the baby moons. Our neighbor is looking for a chrome set. He said all he sees around are the spun stainless ones.

Tell your neighbor to check out- speedways motors-hubcaps

They sell several types including clip-holdon types. Many FULL moon type are held on with 3 screws into the rim edge.

Best,

Doug

Those are duster hubcaps. On the Wagon.

We used to steal them off Plymouth Dusters in the early 1970's up in the big city U.S.A. (New York) and put them on every 14" wheel we could ride - even my 1967 Pontaic Bonneville. It was like "Close Encounters'" flying saucer caps, haha

Gee our old Lasalle ran great .......those were the days.....:eek:

I actually saw some duster caps on ebay recently just like those - really cool man:cool: