OT Ugly car OT

Plymouthy Adams

on another note, a friend of mine bought his wife a KIA, the larger car..she drove it quite a while..however he keeps her in a late model car at all times..she wanted a Maxima..she got it...less than 30 days later she was back in a KIA..so evidently the line has something going for itself..

It's hard to beat an Aztec in the ugly dept. Those things are so hideous they make blind kids cry.

For me it's a toss up between the Aztec and the Nissan Mocoso, oops, I meant Murano and it's just as ugly Infinity counterpart.

In my humble opinion, there is no such thing as an SUV, they're all BUVs (Butt Ugly Vehicles).

One of my co-workers just bought a Soul, and apart from being somewhat ugly it's a pretty well built and decent performing vehicle. She also has a '64 Satellite so I guess her taste level isn't all bad. ;)