It's a girl!!!

moose

I'll bring a rack of brew down to the barn in a September and we'll celebrate some ;). Save a cigar for me!

Sounds like a plan Mark. We should make it a get-together, anybody else want to come to eastern Mass.?

Thanks guys!

Don-ever the pessimist;)

Rockwood-You think I'm a new guy?:rolleyes:

Charlie-Wasn't too hard on me, but she did it without medication:eek:

Fred-Good night:p

Well...while were at it.... my 34 year old son Tommy and his girlfriend Sherrie in Ohio had a girl 6lbs 7oz 19.7 inches at 3:34 this afternoon. My daughter Kristen(turning 30,also in Ohio) is due on Oct 20 with a son.:) Didn't mean to highjack!:o

Tom

Edited by P-12 Tommy

Well...while were at it.... my 34 year old son Tommy and his girlfriend Sherrie in Ohio had a girl 6lbs 7oz 19.7 inches at 3:34 this afternoon. My daughter Kristen(turning 30,also in Ohio) is due on Oct 20 with a son.:) Didn't mean to highjack!:o

Tom

Congratulations!

Congratulations Tom! Don't worry about hijacking, if you are anything like my kids grandparents, you can barely hold back talking about grandkids...:D