Photbucket files to be deleted soon

I got a message yesterday from Photbucket they were going to delete my account and all content unless I paid money, so if you haven't paid up or don't plan to, save the photos if they aren't duplicated somewhere else.   I know there are a LOT of pics on here that have the water mark and/or have already been removed by them.

9 minutes ago, Merle Coggins said:

I got that from them a couple years ago and I downloaded everything I had there and saved it to an external storage. I then canceled my account with Photobucket. I didn't see enough benefit with their service to warrant paying for it. 

yah I had as well, but I think NOW they actually are going to nuke accounts

Yeah, Don Coatney used it quite a bit too, and so all of those are already gone. 

(Fortunately I had copied lots of his photos that were pertinent to my own car.  Maybe I should search for your threads as well, to get copies of pictures I might need in the future, and have missed.)

2 minutes ago, Eneto-55 said:

Yeah, Don Coatney used it quite a bit too, and so all of those are already gone. 

(Fortunately I had copied lots of his photos that were pertinent to my own car.  Maybe I should search for your threads as well, to get copies of pictures I might need in the future, and have missed.)

I THINK I've replaced all the photobucket pics I've posted here for the most part.  That was not a repository of my originals, just a convient way to host them to post here, so I shoudl be able to porcure any that are needed on demand.

• Like 1

I thought PB was gone....they need to be.

Screwd people of millions of pictures if not billions.