1946 dodge mail truck

woytovich

Chop the top 1-1 1/2 foot,  6" or so off the bottom parts, then a 1/2-3/4t chassis swap.

Maybe?  some paint and 24" wheels and tires! 

Poor ol' Mopar!  ?

DJ

13 hours ago, woytovich said:

What would you all think the towing capacity of this thing would be with stock drive train and brakes... I know that upgrading the brakes would probably be essential, which might necessitate an axle swap (down the rabbit hole we go!)

(If anyone is really interested in buying this hit me up via email at mark@woytovich.com, I would be happy to see this saved by someone that cares.)

Those stock brakes...14-1/8" front..... 16" X 3" rear will work just as good as any after market disc brakes as long as it has the booster and brakes are rebuilt properly.

Towing capacity ....... not much with the small 236 flathead.

Guessing that it's a B1F series 1-1/2 tonner.

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

That is a very cool trk you we’ll find restoring that truck we’ll be the best project ever, and it’s a true American steel built truck with a lot of history behind it, and we have people like Vic’s dodge garage & others that have what you need to bring it back to life,

stay safe ?