Ot craigs list find 1948 dodge 500 dollars

JIPJOBXX

chicken houses are great storage building after the chicken business has ended and the place cleaned out.....many of them converted to dry storage here in the south...one person not far from me has a wrecking yard with about four of these big coops and they house his better older stuff from the elements.yet..also great places for snakes to hide..as they follow the mice/rats that find the high dry nesting area with prepacked bedding inside..

chicken houses are great storage building after the chicken business has ended and the place cleaned out.....many of them converted to dry storage here in the south...one person not far from me has a wrecking yard with about four of these big coops and they house his better older stuff from the elements.yet..also great places for snakes to hide..as they follow the mice/rats that find the high dry nesting area with prepacked bedding inside..

I lived for two years in an apartment building converted from a chicken house. I think the clearance between the top of my head and the ceiling was just a few inches.