2009 Pilothouse Calendar

I realized today my 2008 PilotHouse calendar has only 23 days left. I've asked Santa Koch to send me 2009 calendar for Christmas. I've been a good boy and just renewed my DPETCA membership to be on the safe side. My Pilot-House forum visits are one of the highlights of my day. Thanks GTK & Bob Koch.

Jim Gaspard in Dallas

Suggestion for 2010 calendar. Drive your Pilot-house to a national scene and take a good picture of it in the forefront of a National scene: CA / Yosemite; SD / Mt Rushmore; NE / Chimney Rock; Utah / Arches; PA / Amish setting; Niagra Falls; White House. You get the idea. Send your pictures to the editors and let them decide. Reg could drive his three yellow trucks to San Franciso, Don could take one in front of the Jack Daniel's Refinery, ops Distillary!!!:D

Its call the Bus, Reg....geez...where's your dedication to the club man?:D

48D

Yeah .....Well..... I suffer from a rather rare condition known as FOROBOBS and can't handle bus rides any more where a bridge is involved.

What is FOROBOBS you ask ?

I'm sorry...but I just can't talk about it. :o

fear of riding on busses over bridges syndrome

Yeah .....Well..... I suffer from a rather rare condition known as FOROBOBS and can't handle bus rides any more where a bridge is involved.

What is FOROBOBS you ask ?

I'm sorry...but I just can't talk about it. :o

fear of riding on busses over bridges syndrome

I will bite, What is FOROBOBS

Suggestion for 2010 calendar. Drive your Pilot-house to a national scene and take a good picture of it in the forefront of a National scene: CA / Yosemite; SD / Mt Rushmore; NE / Chimney Rock; Utah / Arches; PA / Amish setting; Niagra Falls; White House. You get the idea. Send your pictures to the editors and let them decide. Reg could drive his three yellow trucks to San Franciso, Don could take one in front of the Jack Daniel's Refinery, ops Distillary!!!:D

Love the idea, I think I'll drive my Dodge up to Bemidji and take a picture in front of Paul Bunyan and Babe his blue Ox. Thats the only thing Minnesota that I can think of that is recognizable.

I wonder what Dale Ulrich will come up with for North Dakota, Oil wells?

Dennis

Alexanderia is a whole lot closer than Bemidji, maybe even Brainerd has a Blue Ox. In Alex, thats the statue of the unknown norweigen.

I have this nice picture of my Pilot House next to Hole number 9 of the Monticello Golf Course. Had to drive about 500 feet

Dennis

post-270-13585348834426_thumb.jpg