how to kill...

Plymouthy Adams

Good time and great food not to mention great friends. Weather was just perfect and so was the food.

Tims 54 is coming along nicely. We figured out the meaning of daily driver- get it to where you can drive it on and off the lift every day !! or on and off the trailer every day!!

I is going to be a stunning car

Lou

The New Plantation (biker bar) in Greeley makes a killer Cajun Boil. Any one coming to Northern Colorado? I'll meet ya there. :) A member of the federal government's enforcement arm recommended it to my team here at work, and we enjoyed it very much once we found the place.

Hey Tim......that sounds like a great recipe..thanks....I've never even heard of a " low boil " of course, I'm a Calif kid born and bred....but I'm going to have to give this a try.....just have to " size down " the recipe a little cause there's generally only 3 of us eating. But about the only sea food I like is shrimp....and my wife loves crab legs ( I cook them for her about 3 times a year...b-day, mothers day, and any other day that I feel like I maybe screwed up) . I'll give it a shot...and surprise her and the kid with that maybe some night this weekend. Oh, but more importantly.....the " Old Bay " seasoning.....I'm pretty sure I'm not going to find that around here, but I'll check on Friday when I go to the store...but if I can't find it....maybe you can tell me of another mixed seasoning that's close...Thanks again.

try this one if you wish..I do more of a progressive cook by starting with the potatoes and suasage put in when first starting (also prefer while small potaotes sikin on and washed) ...will speed the meal a bit..as the potatoes will start to cook as the water comes to a boil..add corn..bring back to a boil and cook about 3-5 minutes...then add the shrimp...watch the cook time on the shrimp...actually I bring back to a boil and take it all out when it does..then as I like crab legs..I dump all the main meal into a large bowl and start eating while I put the crab legs in..let the crab legs return to a boil and cook at a rolling boil for about 5 minutes...

enjoy..by the way...OLD BAY Seasoning is best...but there are others out there..suit your own taste in spices

http://www.kingofpeace.org/lowcountryboil.htm

the 'boil ' sounds good, my wife is nuts for seafood. Myself...I can live on hotdogs and baked beans ! I can fry up a good egg sandwich, but as far as cooking anything.... for example I tried to cook (grill ) some porkchops once, when my wife was gone, put them on the grill and went in to take a shower, figureing I'd have a nice meal when I got done........well,....... lets just say they were a little crispy!