Is there a trick to posting a Wanted advert in the Classifieds?

andyd
Go to solution Solved by andyd,

Every time I try it seems like it has been accepted but its not there.........is it me?.......Andy Douglas

Thanks for the reply QEC.........I've been on here since around 2007, more or less.........but cannot work out how to place a Wanted Advert.......is there a simpltetons way to do this?........andyd  

AndyD

just tried and in about 5 clicks I was ready to hit submit "

started by clicking the "classifieds" tab at the top ^^ of the page

then "submit advert"

then you get a pop up "select advert" ,choose individual or commercial from the drop down

I don't know if I'm logged in or not..............as I'm able to post this I have assumed that I'm "logged in".........but maybe I'm not?.......lol...........also I do all this on the home computer......I don't have a mobile/pay/cell/whatever phone.............I have tried what LazyK has suggested about 5 or 6 times but it keeps bringing me back to what seems like the start of the whole sherbang in the classified section, under the "Wanted" part.........lol..........maybe I'm not crossing my fingers/legs/tongue/other parts of my anatomy correctly.......lol.......oh to be young again........andyd

Plymouthy.........loose change?........nah..........have loose bowels.......oops.........thats for a different forum.........lol........sitting here slowly cooking..........5.10pm and its 98degrees inside the house........aircon is working at the other end of the house but where I am it cops the full afternoon sun........gotta find those beers somewhere.......lol............andyd

8 hours ago, P15-D24 said:

Andy, I'll write up some step by step instructions in the next day or two.  You do have to be logged in to to place an ad. 

I can barely FIND the classified section consistently, let alone use it.

I have bought and sold on various forum classifieds for 10+ years, and this is the first I have found that is unusable. It is quite unfortunate as I would would love to be able to find what I need here.

• Solution

Well...I have no idea why it worked this time..........lol.............but whatever you did P15-D24 I thanks you.......lol...............regards from Oz.......andyd

• Like 1