Not a Mopar....but pretty darn cool just the same

Jeff Balazs

It is a replica.......but a very good one. It is a driver and was driven down from BC when he bought it. 1500 plus miles. Not too shabby!

It has a 3.8 in it instead of the 3.4 but it is pretty close to the real thing. As rare as the real thing is this may actually be better. I doubt very much an original factory car would ever get used the way this guy get's to use his.

The owner is having a replica of the special Le Mans style airbox made to replace the air cleaners that are on it now. It will line up with an air duct that is already in the hood section. Next time I am there he said he will put it up on the rack and let me get photos of the undercarriage. He says this is the only replica made that has had the same fairing work done on the underside as the Le Mans Factory racers. All in all I think I would rather have this car than just about any other car of the period. It is definitely an Iconic design. A real Baadd Puttty Tat :lol:

I am looking forward to a ride down Pacific Coast Highway in it.

and Don I left that in just for you. I am pretty sure she was pointing it at us on purpose.

Jeff

• Like 1

You guy's are too funny. Here I go just trying to share this amazing car.....and you all zero in on the background. What's up with that???

To be honest neither I or my 25 year old helper even noticed her. So it couldn't have been all that exciting. I guess we are kind of jaded here.

I will do better next time. The beach at Corona Del Mar is less than 200 yards from where these photos were taken. I am sure the scenery there was much better.

Me I will take that Baad Puttty Tat any day.......much less grief than the other kind of kitty. ;) And probably cheaper too.

Jeff