zddp additive, which brand?

central52

Is there a rule that we can't bring something more then once?

You are not wrong, this topic has been threaded several times, and some that is very recent.

I am not condeming, or trying to be rude, just my thoughts.

I really have not seen any new information added to what has been posted for a lot of years on this forum.

I would enjoy seeing some new data on this subject as it relates directly to Mopar L Head 6s.

I always say, if using some product or idea, "floats your boat", then it must be right for that individual.

I like "Fuzzy Dice"' Don Coatney does not, they are right for me, but wrong for him.....................LOL

Don't need it. Lots of old flatheads in tractors, forklifts, irrigation pumps, etc do just fine on big rig oils. They have enough zinc and phosphorus to keep the cam alive.

Even the 50 year old air cooled Briggs engine on my pecan cleaner runs Delo or Rotella.

Can't see buying an additive package that heavy duty on road engine oils already contain.

Fuzzy dice? Really? You can still find them that don't fall apart the first time it gets hot in the vehicle?

Don't need it. Lots of old flatheads in tractors, forklifts, irrigation pumps, etc do just fine on big rig oils. They have enough zinc and phosphorus to keep the cam alive.

Even the 50 year old air cooled Briggs engine on my pecan cleaner runs Delo or Rotella.

Can't see buying an additive package that heavy duty on road engine oils already contain.

Fuzzy dice? Really? You can still find them that don't fall apart the first time it gets hot in the vehicle?

I also am running Rotella t 15 W 40 oil in my flatheads, ZDDP is around 1150 PPM.

Fuzzy dice I have 2 sets, both are 5 years old plus, car and truck about of the sun most of the time..... PS a lot of modern oils are a heck of a lot better quality than 40s and 50s engine oil, at least that is the general belief.....