Randriod where are you?

Plymouthy Adams

Tim, et al,

Yup, I got back yesterday but I was tired enough that I wanted nothing much more than to simply crap-out on the couch and pretend to watch TV. I'll clear some PM room today after I read them all again. You might think that after a few weeks on a hospital bed the last thing I'd be looking for would be a place to laze but such seemed not to be the case, and the only time I was actually happy to be in such an environment was during the Super Bowl for maybe I missed something big down the line but the majority of that game seemed best watched from a hospital bed, lol.

It's going to take a while for me to come entirely to terms with my diagnosis because the old life-line has been whittled-down just a taste , as in I have a couple Stage Four cancers with a recuperative rate of about 3 %, but there's no wringing of the hands or beating of the chest going on here because there simply isn't time to waste on feeling sorry for myself. A decent quality of life can be enjoyed to a greater or lesser extent for an indeterminate time and I happened to be married to a lady who has a reputation for being the best in the business at it. Hell, I might even have time to get Pigiron back on the road.

This is getting morbid, at least that's how it seems to me, and nothing is farther from the truth in my eyes so I'll stop here and rewrite a chapter or two. Once I get a few thoughts together I'll repost.

-Randy

Just being home makes things way better. 5 years ago my wife was sent home from the oncology place with breast cancer and told to get her affairs in order; there was nothing they could do for her, due to many health problems. She didn't accept that and did some research and found a place that went after it with chemo and holistic stuff and today her markers indicate cancer free. They can do some amazing things these days and almost daily they learn something new. You are in our prayers.