3 wives, 2 husbands, and rasin pie

Don Coatney

Just had a nice visit from Tim Adams and both of his wives Sally and Margaret. He brought us one of his fresh rasin pies. We all enjoyed a romp in the..... er what I was going to say a good meal and lots of laughs. Lisa and I both enjoyed there company. Tim was hauling home his latest trophey. Anyone want to take a guess as to the year of this Dodge truck? Tim also picked up the original engine and transmission from my P-15 along with a few more goodies. My trusty dog Mick Jagger also had a good time. Below are pictures of the visit.

cp21.jpg

cp22.jpg

TimDonTimswives.jpg

Donmicktim.jpg

cp24.jpg

cp25.jpg

cp27.jpg

Do all you wise old Zen masters have white beards, they should call you guys Wizards of Mopar.

The beards are a disguise to hide from the revenuer's.:D At least that's what the owner of the company I use to work for from 1968 to 1988 always said. Had an unwritten hiring policy. I was not to hire anyone with a mustache or beard, because those people may be a little shifty and were hiding their face for some reason. :D Yes, that excuse be illegal, but we always found some other legal reason to give the person. The company was sold in 88 after the owner died, so it doesn't matter if I give out that dirty little secret anymore. I did sneak in one guy with a mustache once though. However, I heard about every little thing the guy did wrong until he quit after about 4 or 5 years.:rolleyes:

It has been 15 years since I let that truck go..I did not have it long myself. Long story..was into my Porsche at the time and I think I had just purchased my Tiger..it arrived all apart and in many many boxes..anyway memory being what it is I was thinking the dang thing was tan and had twin sealed beam headlights...and looking in my Dodge Truck book this morning..I see NO single headlight bezel pictured and the 57 Power Giant is different completely. Go figure!!!!

Tim I just looked through a couple of my dodge truck books. Your grill is for sure a 58. Now 58 was the first year that dual headlights appeared on cars and a few states were late in changing the laws to allow them. I have seen other 58 mopars that had a single headlight centered in the opening that would normally have 2.