brake bleeding

capt den

the tutorial on this website about doing brakes mentions a KD 2910 one man brake bleeder. could not find this one online.the ones i saw do not seem to have a cap that will fit over our master cylinders. the system seems to eliminate sucking air back in while bleeding. also prevents the master from getting empty while bleeding, which i think happened when i just recently bled mine. i bled them alot, but they still have air in the line. i think maybe i need to bleed the rears also, but i did not work on them. does anyone know which one man bleeder will work with our masters?   capt den

I haven’t looked closely at the P15 era master cylinder but my impression is the cap is a threaded plug. If so, can you get a spare plug and create the needed adapter from it? That is what I did for my 1930s master cylinder which has a pipe threaded breather attached to the cover plate.

I always use my W.I.F.E. (Willing Indigenous Free Engineer). It's great for those bonding moments and has added benefits as well.

• Like 1

the cap on my 54 chrysler master looks bigger than the one sniper shows. WIFE is always available. just thought i would like to try the one person way. perhaps i can get a PVC pipe to fit to make a cap for a bleeder.    thanks