Ebay dodge for sale OT, worth it??

dontknowitall

I think I've seen that one before....so much not stock and so much just wrong...not my style...but I'm sure others would love it.

that much work on it and they don't do the knobs right....it's the little things!

Edited by ggdad1951

Its been on ebay several times now and the price is coming down.  That 2nd carb probably doubles the horsepower-well that in conjunction with the overhead conversion that is disguised to look like a flathed.   A real sleeper - What will they think of next?

I would be very leery of the Arizona assigned vehicle ID number.  It looks over done, then you wonder why they left the cracked and cheap o leather wrapped steering wheel.  I would want to see the Dyno report as my engine similarly set up puts only 127 HP to the rear wheels

Not in my opinion: Sloppy steering wheel, the red seat is just too much red, the cop wheels and the moon caps to me, just don't fit together. A poor mix of new and old.

When I see obvious places where the seller has 'skimped', the steering wheel for example, I get very leery of what cannot be seen. 

Edited by pflaming

To each their own! Looks a little overdone to me as well, but I reckon that a fella would be proud to own it. He'd have no problems selling it for that price here in Oz. I wonder what his reserve is though. 

I noticed that the rear bumper is similar to what Jeff has done - looks good, but I like how Jeff's extends up to the bed wheel arch better.