Bias Ply Tire ?

55 Fargo
Go to solution Solved by Plymouthy Adams,

eh. shouldn't matter whether anyone is annoyed. it's your truck.

Lighten up there Wally, it's a joke, the point of the update is to state the radial tires, improved handling on my truck. It is quite amazing the ride improvement, with respect to steering and handling.To the bias tires credit it had a softer ride, the radials are a bit harder ride. The bias tires are sitting on my bench, gotta tell you they look brand new tread wise, gonna keep em for special occasions..

Edited by Fargos-Go-Far

Just suppose for a minute, that I keep these rims, at least for a while, they need to be bead blasted and painted, which I can do at work. What color might work best on the rims, the trim rings and center caps would offset the color difference if not repainted aluminum.

Okay here is the question poll, what do you guys like blackwalls out or white letters out. Now these tires are okay IMO, but the rims are a bit contemporary, but I am going to use em for a while. I am bead blasting them tomorrow, repainting, and mount tires back on.

I will keep my preference to myself for now, just want to know what the masses like with regard to white letters on display or blackwalls all the way...