Photos From The National Hot Rod Association National Meet In Louisville

ssnowden

The 51 Suburban was as sharp in person as in the photos.

This 42 Sumac colored beauty was actually a resto-mod. It had a big hemi in it and modern running gear. I talked to the owner and he's not an Internet kind of guy, and he said he has all the original running gear he would sell. He invited me to come over, so when he's ready I'll go and take some pics and post what I find he has for sale.

20130803_123127.jpg

Edited by ssnowden

where was that hiding in the page you posted the link too...did not see that..but..don't care for the shave nose on the hood...and with all the work into the body as shown why the stupid looking scavenger style exhaust pipe..why take a short cut here....? bet it was SBC powered..they love to take these short cuts for some reason...never figured out the slighting of the exhaust system on their build on the average

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Yup they went through a bunch to change the bottom edge of the hood to eliminate the plymouth badge there. I think I would have upgraded to the cranbrook windshield stainless.

in the wagon line up the chrome about the windshield and the belt line down the sides is what made the wagon bump into the higher class model known as the Savoy...the Cambridge and Cranbrook were models to the larger wheelbase chassis for the year..the shorter 111WB Corcord did not share the names..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams