Some Shirts

Hey all, So I've been wanting to put together some shirts for myself but of course it's too expensive to make just a couple so I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in some of the designs I put together so we can get the price down? The more we can order the cheaper they get....??!!

See if any of you would be interested in these and let me know, if no interest I may just scrap the idea...

I'm thinking if we can get >25 then it would put them at about $12-$15 each for a nice quality hanes beefy-t heavyweight.

Let me know.

BRAD

p.s. some are not just Pilothouse as I am a dodge fan but I could build almost anything, so if you think a different design or logo would work better throw me your ideas, I'm open to anything.

Shirt 01

shirt01.png

Shirt 02

shirt02.png

Shirt 03

shirt03.png

Shirt 04

shirt04.png

Shirt 05

shirt05.png

Shirt 06

shirt06.png

Shirt 07

shirt07.png

Edited by VintageMoParts

I've got a shirt like your #3 and #7, but in a lighter color shirt. And I like #2, but you may want to do a little internet shopping. There are some quite similar designs out there already. You may also want to check with cafepress.com for a source for custom shirts.

Merle

Here's a few on ebay right now.

m4baoaaM34d7zhYfpZI2hyA.jpgm6V_y4si7dZcb1CHjVGQ21w.jpg

Both from the same seller at $18.00 and free shipping

160764761932_1.jpg160764809311_2.jpg

160764761885_1.jpg

These are also seem to be from the same seller. And yes they are $25-$27 each (+4.15 for shipping), but they're 100% preshrunk cotton. In my opinion you get what you pay for. I like your idea, but to be honest with you, I tend to shy away from a t-shirt for under $15-20. To get printed shirts at those lower prices you get cheap t-shirts that don't last and don't fit well. I'm willing to pay a little extra for a getter quality shirt.

Merle

Merle, yea I dont do cheap t-shirts. These would be Hanes Beefy-T

Hardworking, comfortable and durable. A tried and true favorite!

Soft, strong and BEEFY! When looking for a durable shirt that lasts this t-shirt fits the bill. 6.1 oz. 100% pre-shrunk ringspun cotton Double-needle stitched for durability Tagless label for comfort.

Not the cheap-o'syou find at the car show...

I I totally agree with you that sometimes you get what you pay for but I also believe that although hard now-a-days, there are ways to get a good product at a good price.

Cool. I hope I didn't insult you, I just get sceptical when I hear about "low cost" t-shirts. That translated to "cheap" to me, but apparently you've been doing your homework.

I see that you have one setup on your web site, but since I already have a t-shirt with that logo I'm going to pass on that order, but if you do more let us know. I may be interested in others.

Merle

Merle. I dont insult easy! I know exactly what you mean. I think I will go ahead and order the MoPar Parts emblem (Shirt 07) and then go from there. I've got about 9 sold of that one already. The purpose of all those images was to see what the forum members here would like most, so if there is a design or combination of a design that you like let me know and I can build it.

Thanks Jeff, I'll noodle on that truck design some more and maybe post it up on the site too!

Brad;

I like that one as it shows the "work truck" aspect of this line of trucks.

To me a lot of shirt designs are either too specific or only appeal to the owners of a specific model. This design at least shows a broader view of things.

For what it is worth..... I have always thought that shirt designs that have be done using old engineering drawings were really cool. As an example there are some pretty decent images available of the original body shop drawings that could be used as shirt design or even as background.

Jeff

Jeff, I'd love to see some examples of the body shop drawings you're talking about. email me a couple!

49Bseries. I could definitely do up a shirt with those options..

and to All. I just ordered the shirt #7 and will have them ready to ship in a week or two. I had to order a minimum of 12 and I though I'd make sure the quality was up to par with the printer before I did too many of any other styles.

My goal is to sell enough to be able to pay for another round of different styles etc... And I think Jeff's right I need to make them not too specific. Appeal to the masses but still be unique and make people want to wear them.

So if you're interested in helping me be able to keep doing these come purchase one of the #07 off our site.

I've put the shirt up on ebay so hopefully we'll get some more interest.... really I'm surprised that there are not more pilothouse owners wanting one of these! I dont care who you are they are cool!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1948-1950-Dodge-B-Series-Pilothouse-Job-Rated-Pickup-Truck-T-Shirt-/281032016671?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&var=&hash=item416ed0431f&vxp=mtr