What is it?

Brad Lustig

...Look like something right out of the movie,"Cars"

Man, that was too easy! :(

Really cool couple. This is the wife's part-time daily driver. Tim A, you'd like the husband's daily driver. This has been his car for the past 15 years, brought it over from Italy.

IMG_0609.jpg

yeah..rub it in..maybe one day I will get rid of one of the Tigers and get a Jag..I do like the coupe better than the roadster...

Fiat made it also, I believe the Autobianchini was a liscence built in Spain. I had a buddy that had one in highschool. I believe it was a 250 cc 2 cylinder which made about 18 hp. Same color. It was stupid slow even in 1965.

I believe Luigi was the big brother Fiat 500

The owner crossed the Cooper River bridge here in Charleston. Said she would never do that again. The most she was able to go was 25mph. I think it pretty much tops out around 45 (on a good day). She also said that a kid on a bike blew her out of the water at a stop sign.

I probably saw one of those at that foreign car museum in Nashville...the Lane Museum.

I think you can find them on the net.

They had all kinds of little bitty cars like that.

That's me, Don C and Chance.

100_8767.jpg

Now we're talking small............

100_8737.jpg

There's even a woody wagon.....

100_8725.jpg

Edited by BobT-47P15