driving day

• 4 weeks later...

A few years back we had a challenge where members would post pics of thier cars in front of a period correct, building, bridge, attraction, memorial, business, landmark, point of interest, scenic wonder,  one of the seven wonders of the world.  The first member to submit a pic of thier vehicle in a similar setting, got to pick the next type of setting.  Any body want to ride along?  Here are the P15 Picnic folks at a 50s era roadside Market and cider mill in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada Sept 2013.

IMG_6149.jpg

IMG_6146.jpg

Edited by greg g

3 hours ago, keithb7 said:

Cool. What is the little cream & red wagon? 

Hey Keith,  that is a 1968 Morris Minor LCV (light commercial vehicle) van bodied.  It was originally exported to New Zealand in what they call a CKD (complete knock down) where it was assembled, then years later imported to the US from New Zealand, is RHD beast,  Very much a dare to be different for sure....loads of fun.  Kinda reminds you of the Dodge hump back panel.

• Like 1

I like this game. I took this one a couple years ago. I used a iphone photo app to add the vintage marks, specs, and corner over-exposure.

My 1938 Pymouth Deluxe P6. We should move this over to the main forum and start a new thread there.

1592276605192_filtered.jpg.805b7e4026df08da7b4b72914b3a4c20.jpg