Pilothouse on ebay

TheMoose

Someone questioned the fenders on the box. This was the later syle from around 48-52. The 53 had the more box style. Also the interior should be two tone: saet should be a deep brown, while light tan was used on roof, quarter panels and doors.

If this was a 53 thenthe dodge name plate should also be on the dash as that was a chnage to the interior for 53.

So I think we have a 52 B3

Hartung

Wow, tough crowd! Personally, I like it. Wish mine looked this good.

I second that! It looks like a nice truck, I hope mine will end up as nice as that.

It looks like someone put a lot of their time into it to make something that they would enjoy. IMO

Believe me, if mine was that clean I wouldn't care if it was "right" or not. But since mine is an old farm truck turned traditional low low project, still in patina and primer... if some e-pay dealer is going to list it as he did, he's gonna get slammed.

Methinks he watches far too much Barret-Jackson... or Mecum. On their best day, Pilot Houses are worth a fraction of same era Fomoco or General Mistake Corporotten products. That one needs the asking price put back into it just to make the judging field. Things have come a long way the last 20+ years...