So ... I thought I'd get married

Aussie D25

Thought I'd shoot through a sample of My wedding. (Yet to get the rest from the Photographers.)

Photo Link

I rocked the zoot suit. (Air freight from LA) The boys in normal suits but similar.

The girls were in hand made 50's style dress's. Vickys dress was amazing and to see her on the day made me cry a few times.

The cars:

Girls: 1954 Cadillac Super Stretch Limousine

The Boys: 1970 Cadillac Rag Top

Parents and Getaway Car: 1959 Holden FC Special Sedan

I pushed so hard to get my D25 done but planning and paying for a wedding and restoring a car are a "one or the other" type of ventures.

I have a friend getting married on 12/12/12 much to the tune of my 11/11/11 so I have another 12 months to get it done.

Looks like a great time. Way to go. Its such an amazing experience when all that planning and hard work finally comes together. Love your lego cake topper! The cake topper was probably the hardest struggle of our entire wedding planning.

Mike, congratulations to you and your lovely bride Vicky. May your marriage endure many happy years of life's little challenges! Great photos by the way.

I have an Uncle at Trenayr Rd Junction Hill - small world hey! Tell your old man to look for the 'Trenayr panorama' sign on the front gate. Let me know if you ever need anything taken down that way as we make the trip a few times a year.

Desotodav