OT still some deals out there OT

Plymouthy Adams

Last swap meet of the year for me....was a good event, nice weather, record number of venders....came up two sets of these...one set was 60.00 and man would not budge off the price, passed on them...second set, as pictured, I bought..I got a kink in my neck from having to keep looking over my shoulder for the police...2.00 for the pair...deal of the day...

get out to the swap meet boys..still deals to be had...

post-7-13585364784014_thumb.jpg

now to really let you know about the awesome guy he was..these were on a "make offer" table.......I offered him 20.00..he said no...2.00....he just wanted them to just be put to use..so really I do not feel bad as the man set his own price..but I am pleased to have these..I went there hoping to find a set..one of the top ten items on my shopping list...

The relocation of the shock is a huge improvement over stock placement..there be a few ways one can do this..I personally think this is the easiest method and is totally reversable compared to welding..of course..everyone has their own thoughts on these mods...this is just my opinion..

My brother has a F series truck and has a extra front end. He said he would look to see if he had mounts on the other front end for me. Can anyone tell me what shock to use with the relocated shock mounts? Thanks... :)

I used a Gabriel 81676. You can see my installation in this thread:

http://www430.pair.com/p15d24/mopar_forum/showthread.php?t=13293&highlight=Shock

Jim Yergin