After 3 years of Rotting in the Driveway

mikemaker

skirts are in the garage, wanna buy them? I dont really have any use for them. I would gladly part with them for cheap. Bob, I have not been playing any music lately, all my gear is packed away, no time for any of that since my girl was born. I figure, someday I get back to it, but no time soon, that's for sure. Glad to see that you are doing well and still playing.

Mike,

Your car looks just great! I especially like the wheels with full cover hubcaps.

Are the skirts steel ones?

If they are, please let me know by private message what price you ask.

I do have fiber skirts uninstalle but would be keen to buy steel skirts instead.

/Pekka

P15 skirts would match my engine, but not my fenders. I was just razzing you a bit anyway, I would love to have mine back to that condition. My truck was grandp'a cow and firewood hauler, then spent 20 years as a potato storage bin in the barn. Then another 17 years as yard art.

My DeSoto came with a Fulton sun visor when I first bought it, but I removed it because it impeded my vision of the traffic lights. How foolish of me! But I wised up, and reinstalled it, so now I am cool again.

I have a knockoff Guide ("Guode") traffic light prism, which works if I squint at it right, and I have also discovered that often the traffic lights are visible in reflection on my brightly polished hood.

We must endure some inconveniences to have a cool visor.

Bob T may want the skirts. He has first shot. Anyone else can send me a message if interested. They are not steel, they are fiberglass. Driving with the Fulton does impede visibility a bunch. It took me a few years, but I've gotten used to it. I may never sit up straight again. My wheel covers are off a 49 I believe. I have the originals in a box somewhere, I swapped them as I really like the way the 49's look and obviously I'm not a stickler for the originality of it.