new toy

Young Ed

That's a nice tool chest - I'd like to see pictures when it's full of tools. Am I the only one that is totally disorganized in the garage?

Nice box Ed:)

In my line of work you can't be disorganized, need to account for every tool after every task.

Here is a pic of my top drawer of my tool box at work

IMG00007-20101129-1458.jpg

That's a nice tool chest - I'd like to see pictures when it's full of tools. Am I the only one that is totally disorganized in the garage?

There will be no issues having it organized as I don't own enough tools to come close to filling it. That'll be the next project.

nice set up. Can't you guys put your snow blowers away yet??? I put mine in the storage shed last week.

I don't have a shed. It lives in the garage all year.

Charlie not even close. That list never ends but a lot of the stuff I need to do is stuck waiting for a little warmer weather and we've been averaging 25° below the norm. Here's the 1 sticker I've been considering. I would probably stick it on a magnet and then magnet it to the box.

!BksO,GgB2k~$(KGrHqQH-CQEtbfLK17,BLYjHWUO-w~~_12.JPG

!BksO,GgB2k~$(KGrHqQH-CQEtbfLK17,BLYjHWUO-w~~_12.JPG

Ah-ha-ha! That's great! I may have to copy that and share it!:D Ed, would that be alright?

Go ahead I stole it off ebay. FYI I think they are only $6 with free shipping and he has a choice of colors.

Wrote down the model #s and serials today. They all say made in Kenosa WI USA and have a 70 71 or 72 after that. I believe this means they were made in 1970 etc.