Looking for a couple items

Young Ed

Anyone have patterns for the trunk divider and rear window panel for p15 club coupe? Those two pieces were destroyed from my original interior. I'm also looking for 1 ash tray knob if someone has one.

There you go Bob! This AM I could not think of the term for it. I'm just about done with my rear "door" panels and then would like to move on and make these two pieces. Right now at night the interior lights up when I step on the brakes. Good way to know the lights are still working but its kinda odd to see them.

I think the package tray is different for a club coupe. If mine is to cover the entire metal area it will need a bend in it. Not sure if the trunk will be the same either.

Anyone have patterns for the trunk divider and rear window panel for p15 club coupe? Those two pieces were destroyed from my original interior. I'm also looking for 1 ash tray knob if someone has one.

When I step on the brakes of my 1940 P-10 the dash lights come with the brake lights. I really need to do something about that.

Anyway Ed, good luck finding the parts that you need.

Dan the Autonut

On e-bay there is usually a seller (business, not private party), that has new re-fabs of the trunk divider, I forget the name but they are in the Harrisburg PA area. Not a bad price but they only sell via e-bay and the shipping cost is a little steep because of the odd packaging required. Thought I'd mention in case you can'tlocate a pattern. Good luck. I'm gonna buy mine as soon as I can scrape up a few extra bucks.