2 X 4 Jack Stands

Bingster

1 hour ago, desoto1939 said:

When working under the car my suggestion is that you go to a resale baby store and pickup a two way baby monitor and have the sending unit close to where you are under the car and that the other person in the home can also hear you and communicate back to you.  These are cheap and just an idea to help incase you need help.

I only wish she was still in the house..............🙁

I try to keep the cell phone within reach.

in the case of the black car above, there is no need to have a baby monitor handy.....the coroner does not have to adhere to the same response window as EMS...he figures you not going anywhere as it is.....coffee is hot and good, donuts just came off the glazing rack...

Actually a funny staged photo .... can anyone think of a good reason to raise a car that high?

The lift they have looks to be decent and that style has a safety lock on it so it can not come down if their is a issue.

Seems to have solid lumber on the lift raising the car ..... The rear stands are only to prevent the car from tilting backwards ... they have no weight on them.

Just a silly staged photo to post on FB to get clicks.

image.png.e92f9f7c014d1be6b566da2a4146a147.png