New month

1940plymouth

I got my motorcycle running and went out for a ride to the rifle range Sunday.

The clock was still on Daylight Savings time.

The gasoline in it was 2 years old.

She started on the second try, and ran great all day.

I have a vibration, & I'm changing the driveshaft.

Eventually I'll get it running perfect and get back to the P15 this spring.

post-6765-0-75681500-1456879610_thumb.jpg

This is my new AR15.

I have never before known the joys of a takedown rifle.

Edited by Ulu
  • Like 1

Yes, where did winter go? Now got me a suburban to reassemble. Orchards are in full bloom, thousands of acres of fresh green leaves, and pink and white blossoms. This valley is a giant patchwork quilt!

Edited by pflaming
  • Like 1

Ach!  Went to a meeting in Portland today.  Blowing snow here in Aroostook County, changed to "wintery mix" around Bangor, then plain old rain closer to Portland.  Only snow in southern Maine is the piles in the parking lots, while we still have a foot or so here in Ludlow.  Clear drive back until Aroostook County, and back into the slush.  Got back to the office to find a quarter inch of ice on my truck, no biggie, except it floods my garage when it melts - silver lining - at least it keeps the dust down...  Still another month or two of winter here.  Groundhog Day is the epitome of anticlimactic around here - there's ALWAYS another 6 weeks of winter here on GH Day.   Thanks for the well wishes, Bob!  

• Like 2