Tail light mount?

pflaming

"Texan aftermarket cattle trailer license plate".  H,m,m,m maybe use that as my hood ornament?  Don't know why I stick around with all the verbal abuse I get.  Should add that to the list: No religion, no profanity, no politics, and no verbal abuse. 

ps. that is my childhood blanky you are insulting, shame on you. 

You make a good point PP. The forum has changed. Used to be it was fun to share information and ideas and banter amongst many old friends. But it seems that has changed. New members bring new ideas, want new information, and no longer respond to or acknowledge the good information they have been given. It is time for a change.

. . . " and no verbal abuse . . ." just for the record, good humor, i.e. blanket talk and verbal abuse are two very different things. Verbal abuse is personal,  intended to demean and intimidate to name a couple characteristics.  I know I open up myself a lot to a good ribbing and I and take it in stride. I would be the first to discourage this forum to adopt a  "puritanical encyclopedia" format. 

That being said, I am in the process of cleaning and reorgainzing my shop for winter work. Thus I am finding "odd stuff" that come in the vehicles I have purchased. I think the license plate mount / light came from the bottom tail gate of some station wagon and designed to be opened to be seen when the gate is down. Since in later years the plates were incorporated into the bumper, this idea met its demise. 

The one larger tool seems to be a valve expander / opener . . . . 

Edited by pflaming