Attaching photos from an IPad?

White Spyder

Test photo upload from ipad, used the camera take a pic of our newest household member.

Use "More reply options" and after selecting the image make sure you tap on "Attach this file" as that is what does the upload to the site. I'm using a 2nd gen iPad with IOS a 8.1

post-5682-0-34141700-1415475755_thumb.jpg

I'm only semi-literate when it comes to computers, but based on all the recommendations I got a photobucket account.  Now I can't find my photos, I can't organize my photos and don't have a clue how to send them to this forum from photobucket.  I searched the forum using "photobucket", and also looked back at Don Coatney's posts, but I can't find instructions on how to post.  Any help for a computer dummy would be much appreciated.

From Photobucket click on the star upper right on your photos. Then click on share links. Copy the link that looks like this

http://img   .photobucket.com/albums/v65/DonCoatney/Engine/comparison.jpg[/iM  G]

I added a space in this link so it shows as a link not the photo.

It works fine from my iPad. If the picture is too large from an iPhone or iPad, what I do is to email it to myself. When you do that it gives the option to reduce file size to: regular, small, med, or large. Works like a charm.

• Like 1